Sunday, July 29, 2007

Columbia College Exhibit

Here are some of the artists from the exhibit
Ingo Maurer
Peter Webber
Yuko Nishimura
Robert Lang
Ty Perez
Bradford Hansen Smith
Christine Edison
James Dieter
Joshua Koppel
Michael LaFosse
Chris Palmer
Venessa Gould – of Green Fuse Films

These are the pictures from my first exhibit at Columbia College Book Paper arts gallery in Chicago.

                                        Heres my work
                               




This was the prophetic fortune I received at the exhibit.

The 300 gold cranes I folded for a special installation projecting shadows of fluttering cranes on the back wall.

the movement was caused by the air ducts in the ceiling.

It's kind of hard to see but theres a tiny crane folded from a 3mm piece of paper on top of that penny. there was a crane made out of a 2mm piece but it was lost at the exhibit. 

Work from other artists
 
Robert Lang                                           
Chris Palmer
Joshua Koppel
Bradford Hansen Smith
Christine Edison above and below

1 comment:

Michael said...

Awesome! I love the one that looks like a cube. I would really appreciate it if you'd put a link to my blog at www.mcjorigami.blogspot.com

PS. I also put a link to your blog on mine.